- District Administration
- District Schools
- Parent Information
- School Committee
- Teaching & Learning
Cumberland High School
BE RESPECTFUL - BE RESPONSIBLE - BE READY TO SUCCEED
Congratulations Class of 2014 - Click
Here CLIPPER PRIDE RISING
Tel: (401) 658-2600 / Fax (401) 658-0880
Click to follow CHS on TwitterMr. Alan J. Tenreiro, Principal Follow on Twitter: @alantenreiro
- Emergency Alert Twitter Account: @CHSalerts
- No Twitter account – You can text “follow CHSalerts” to 40404 to receive text messages to your phone regarding any school cancellations or emergency announcements.
Email: alan [dot] tenreiro [at] cumberlandschools [dot] org
Cumberland High School Calendar
CORE VALUES AND BELIEF STATEMENT
The Cumberland High School Community promotes development of a culture in which students are respectful, responsible, and ready to succeed. We guide our students to be actively involved in the learning process that combines academic depth of understanding with higher order thinking, problem-solving, risk-taking, and creativity. We offer opportunities for students, as members of a 21st century world society, to become life-long learners and informed, productive citizens.
- Communicate effectively and critically through reading, writing, and speaking.
- Exhibit a range of functional and critical thinking skills related to information media and technology.
- Apply effective problem solving skills independently and collaboratively.
- Analyze and evaluate a variety of sources for reliability and credibility.
- Act with respect, tolerance, courtesy and compassion.
- Act responsibly and display good citizenship.