- District Administration
- District Schools
- Parent Information
- School Committee
- Teaching & Learning
Aspen Family Portal Help
What is Aspen and the Family Portal?
- Aspen is a Student Information Management System created by X2 Development Corporation. The Cumberland Public School District uses Aspen to manage student information including grading, scheduling, attendance, discipline, and other data. Parents can log into Aspen to view information about their children.
I have not received a username and password - how can I get one?
· Please contact the guidance office of the school your child attends for assistance.
What is the web address (url) for Aspen?
How do I set up my computer to access Aspen?
- Aspen may be accessed with any Internet connected computer. You can use just about any web browser - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari Google Chrome or others. You do need to enable pop-ups in any and all pop up blockers you have installed to allow pop-ups from https://ri-cumberland.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do
What should I do if I forget my password?
· If you set up your security questions and your email address as per log in instructions you can click “I forgot my password” and a new password will be emailed to you. Click here for further instructions.
· If you did not set up the security question to your log in and you have forgotten your password please email aspenhelp [at] cumberlandschools [dot] org (aspenhelp)aspenhelp [at] cumberlandschools [dot] org (@cumberlandschools.org)
How do I set my Security Preferences in Aspen?
· Once you have successfully logged into Aspen go to the Set Preferences in the upper right corner.
· The preferences box will open, go to the Security top tab and fill in the appropriate information for your email address and your security question. This will allow the use of the automated password recovery feature.
Please note that all features may not be in use but more will be added soon.
For more information regarding Using the Family Portal: